Caution during General Piping
- 1. Use discharge piping after removing oil residue
- 2. If directly connected to the gas pipe, union or flange must be used so that the compressor can be dismantled.
- 3. If discharging piping is long, decide the piping diameter in consideration to the pipe’s internal pressure damage
- 4. If the piping is not even, drain valve must be installed at the bottom part
Execute piping work to prevent moisture from reverse flowing tot the main supply piping.
- 5. Install close valve at discharge pipe.
- 6. In case of piping vertically installed, work on the piping about more than 500mm away from the soundproof cover in consideration to the compressor maintenance.
THe maximum of connecting pipe length of compressor and Tank is as follwed.
- 7. If piping from each compressor is going to be joined, connect the piping upwards to prevent drain reverse flowing.
Valve Applying Method to Parallel Piping
- If operating 1 out of 2 compressors, the stop valve of the stopped compressor's discharge piping must be completely stopped. Also, in case of automatic cross operating or if is's stopped for replacing the stop valve by vibration valve or auto valve, the vibration valve must be closed.
As indicated in the picture show in the left side, if 1 is in operation, and 1 is stopped, if the stop valve is opened, the cooler and the check valve of the stopped compressor may cause reverse pressure, creating moisture. This may cause corrosion in the cooler and check valve, shortening the lifespan of the compressor.
Return Type Compressor and Parallel Connection
Ensure that pluse and vibration does not occur from the return type compressor. Do not install check valve at supply pipes between the compressor and the receiver. If installed, the lifespan of the compressor may shorten due to frequent load, unload operation.
Caution when ventilating using a fan
- 1. If this space is narrow the compressor is installed, install the fan in order to be smoothly external air intake and exhaust., as shown in picture 1 and 2.
- 2. Location of the outside air intake vent is indoor low place, and secure the compressor one single target area.
- 3. The position of the inlet port are select as less moisture and dust.
- 4. The air exhaust port is installed in inside of room, and install by inner hot air smoothly ventilate to the outside.
- 5. The capacity of fan suit to capacity of the compressor cooling fan..
- 6. When the exhaust duct is produced, increase ROUND curve to prevent ventilation resistance
- 7. When the exhaust duct is installed, the mesh shall be installed on end of the exhaust dust to prevent dust.
- 8. If the exhaust dust is long way, as shown in Figure 3 and 4
- 9. If the noise occurs from the exhaust duct , attached to the sound-absorbing material of the heat inside the exhaust duct.
- 10. The capacity of the fan is as followed.
Model(Injection) Required ventilation [m3/min] Heat generation [kcal/h] 55 202 16,000 75 276 22,500
Qv = (0.92N/△T)*60
Qv : Required ventilation (m3/min), N : Input shaft of the air compressor (kW),
△T : The temperature rise of the compressor chamber room [The temperature rise value: 15°c] Refer to the above things and should pay attention to the fan selection.
Caution when ventilating using a ventilator
- 1. If the surrounding temperature during compressor operation is above 40℃, install ventilation system to allow smooth ventilation condition
- 2. If operating compressor in a surrounding temperature above 40℃, major damage such as air end, and motor may occur.
- If the surrounding temperature during compressor operation is above 40℃, install ventilation system to allow smooth ventilation condition.
- If operating compressor in a surrounding temperature above 40℃, damage such as air end, and moter may occur.
- 1. If the vibration is severe, set vibrator and move location.
- 2. Installation place of ambient temperature is to maintain below 40 ℃
- 3. Secure the maintenance work area and tubing.
- 4. The compressor is required to separate discharge pipe(exhaust dust).